For the 2021-22 ski season, the lift pass company continues its “dynamic” approach to pricing, meaning that the rates are constantly changing. Prices get higher, the nearer you get to your visit. So the sooner you book your passes, the more economical they will be! Due to the constantly changing prices, we are unable to display rates on our website. So please email us your requirements including the ages of any children, and we will send you the current rate as listed by the lift pass company.
Lift passes are required for all skiers and boarders, with just one type of pass that covers all lifts throughout the ski terrain. Passes are also available for non-skiers, giving access to Borreguiles via the gondola as well as the use of the Parador chairlift which runs through the ski village.
Why Book With Us?
1. No more annoying queues. Queues are frequently a problem when buying passes directly from the lift pass company, especially during peak season periods. We collect your passes and have them waiting for you from 9am at our office base (Intersport Rio Sport), away from the hectic lift pass office and barely 30m from the Al-Andalus gondola. All you need is to have your booking confirmation ready to show us in exchange for your lift passes and away you go – it couldn’t be simpler!
2. Guarantee your place on the slopes. During times when only a limited number of pistes are open due to lack of snow, the lift pass company limits the number of passes sold to avoid overcrowding on the slopes. By having your lift pass pre-booked, you are guaranteed to be able to ski.
3. No booking fees. We charge exactly the same as the lift pass company. (The only exception is 2 day weekend passes, for which we charge a 5€ booking fee.)
4. No refund headaches. We deal with the lift pass company on your behalf in the event that you cancel or miss a day’s skiing due to bad weather or injury.
5.10% discount on equipment hire. Once you have booked with us, you are entitled to a 10% discount with our partner Intersport Rio Sport – one of the main equipment hire shops in the resort.
6. Infants aged 5 and under and adults of 70+ receive a “free” lift pass. The lift pass company applies an obligatory daily “transport insurance” fee to these “free” passes, which is currently 8€ per day.
Ready to book your lift passes?
- Each pass must be for a minimum of 2 consecutive days.
- Bookings should be made no later than 2 working days prior to your first day skiing. We cannot guarantee the acceptance of bookings made later than this.
- Only full day ski passes can be pre-booked. Single day, seasonal and non-skier passes must be purchased directly in the resort.
- Instructions for collection of your passes will be provided upon confirmation of your reservation.
- Passport Identification may be requested when using the ski lifts to verify ages and identity of family members.
- Lift pass prices depend on your age, the number of days you are booking and the dates.
- Booking conditions and refund policy for lift passes are detailed under point number 16 of our Terms & Conditions.
- Refunds are authorised at the discretion of the lift pass company, Cetursa S.A., and can take several weeks and sometimes months to process.
All passes included an obligatory “transport insurance” that covers you for removal from the slopes (not valid if skiing off-piste) to the medical centre in the resort and for basic first-aid care there.
Where further medical attention is required, you will need to use your own personal travel insurance.
The Spanish medical assistance company, Vithas International, offers it’s services to any foreign visitor requiring medical attention. By simply calling their hotline number: 0034 618 671168 they will not only provide personalised private medical healthcare but will liaise with your travel insurance company to confirm what cover you have for the required treatment. Where your own personal health insurance does not cover certain treatments, you can simply pay Vithas directly. Where treatments are covered by your travel insurance, Vithas will deal directly with the company thereby incurring no additional costs to yourself.